Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to Canada II

It was 29th of August, 2009. Days before that, preparations have been done and an item checklist has been revised to to avoid leaving out any important items behind. Besides, I was craving and going after some nice food. I would definitely miss those local cuisine for the next 8 months, or probably, 10. Time passed so fast especially during the last 2 weeks just before my flight date. And it has been so hapenning......

It was a great Friday in 28th of August. Nice dimsum breakfast with secret_james and sze shee at Ming Kwok. Delicious prawn, .....prawn....., and PRAWN again! For no doubt prawn is served best in dimsum, and it's my favourite. Nice cocking by James, but it's moderate compared to his cocking the night later. Sze shee had dinner at Wing Hiong Low for lunch next. geng! lol

The whole afternoon was spent to do the final packing. And too bad I missed the movie [UP]. Struggling between Kensington and Sikka and finally Kensington has been chosen. SWT. Cock_james could not control himself. Of course, nobody could stand against him. Tired ah (In Chinese). By the way, gonna miss the moment together = ( Right after that, as I wished, had a light meal at Sikka. Before going home, yamcha @ foodtiam. Nice chocolate ice.

Woke up early in Saturday morning and emo-ing for unknown reasons. The time took not long to reach 2pm, and we started heading to KLIA with parents. On the way, I texted my friends to greet TatA for the last time. The journey took us 45 minutes. I was the latest to arrive amongst my friends. And then there was meet up between our parents and comparison of the things being brought to Malaysia. Of course, I won it ^.^

When I was ready to queue up for checking in, I received call from HaoLuan aka SecreT aka lengjai james. Surprisingly, they, james/zhen long/sze shee/yintse/cliff, were somewhere inside KLIA. Before that, I still received messages greeting byebye on car. James was even cocking in Mgroup when I left my house. And right at the moment, there came they 5 towards counter G.

p/s: thanks very much my friends. I was very happy and touch. Sorry for the long ride and time spent, but indeed I very appreciate it. U all really lighten up the last moment of myself being in airport. Until when we can meet again leh.......

Somehow, James and the others felt desperate for not having a chance to ride sze shee's new car, which I am unsure whether it's "shift" or "swift" [I don't really interested in car models]. Guiltiness start overwhelming sze shee, i guess? lol. Just joking =D

Within the 2 hours, I had many ugly yongsui pictures being taken. lol! My camera phobia will surely exist long before I can overcome it. And I am sure there is a collection of my ugly pictures held by sze shee's dslr, which is inherited from being uploaded to avoid corrupting Facebook. lol! And I din't take any picture with my parents, since my phobia is inhibited from them. Quote from my mum: "Bu Yao Pai La, Hen Nan Kan." See!

Of course I have the right to capture your guy's last appearance before we can meet up again. Hehe.

Ai dao bao


the most lengzai 1 in our group


My listener and advisor


jaja

jojo

Last but not least, we request a group photo taken by a foreign visitor using yintse's polaroid camera. The picture taken was nice. It make the picture looks very memorable. Thanks yintse for granting me 1 of it.

Glimpse on my hand


Buhbye

Phew. Blogging took my time again. Yet there are 2 upcoming quizzes in the next 2 days.
Until cursor clicks the "new post" again. lol.

Gonna miss everything in Malaysia!

11 comments:

Szeshee said...

haha! nice post!!!
will miss u too la~
add oil for the next coming 8 mths.
time flies. so we will be meeting soon. XDDD

Melvin'S said...

lol..phobia blame parents pulak..
all the best la..will see u next time when u get back to malaysia, hopefully....
very fast de..take care

zhenlong25 said...

I should charge consultation fees xD

Melvin'S said...

how bout me? lol

hueyMay said...

all the best

Y JAJA N JOJO DE?
so cute/..XD

weiren said...

ss: 8 months with heavy course load leh. and prob 10 months. haiz

mel: u dont trust me then suan. btw u always lead ppl to wrong way. lol

zl: don't lan yeng leh.lol

hm: lol. duno put what leh. if u can suggest i can change d.lalala.

reddishTea said...

why im jojo??????
yeah, 8 months fly very fast, especially when u have heavy course load ;) hehehe. then we will meet again! SOOONNN! hheehe

haihhhh. u didnt mention us fly back from cyber straight after exam to yam cha with u. sad lorr... T___T

welcome for the polaroid pic. hehe make sure u keep it nicely. glad u like it =)

weiren said...

lol! missed out. too many details jor. dont sad. next time treat u choc ice at foottiam. haha

that pic is nice indeed. surely will keep it. sure yx's on fb. very nice as well ;)

weiren said...

saw*

reddishTea said...

haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. missed out waaaaaaaaaaa. other small small de can rmb but this one missed out. sad bomb! nice lerrr? where u keep ur photo? hehehehehhe

SeCReT_JaMeS said...

wowow..i came acros this blog suddenly becoz of i too boring in my room and simply click on everyone blog c whether there is new update o not..suddenly i spotted this blog..

wowow really a wonderful blog man!
containing tat kind of heavy feeling in this blog...hahahahha...