Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Say "NO" to Midterms!

In the previous 3 days, I really felt bad. Our midterms are just around the corner and for sure I have to study everything taught in this month or else I will fail myself and parents (J.P.A as well?) What we have learnt in this month should have exceeded the quantity of those materials taught in Taylor's in quarter of year. The difference is so obvious for all of us, maybe.

Well. Tomorrow will be the first midterm paper - Psychology. During the weekend, we had been congesting ourselves with 180++ pages of text helplessly. Right now, I guess my brain could only conserve 30% of the materials. What to expect. I am born with weak memory and a "undeveloped" brain. Lol. Worst of all, this course will become a TRASH in our second year, yet the score will be included in our average score. How sardonic is it. FUCK.

The nightmare persists in this SUCKISH week. Physic midterm paper is just in the next day. If I am right, there will be 3 questions, each consists of 10marks. 1 misanswered question will definitely ruin the grade, and diminish our hope in this subject.

Thursday is not anticipated as well. It is the assigned date to submit our calculus homework. OMFG. I could hardly spare my time for this problem set, attributed to Phychology preparation and the break after studying.

Eventually, it will be Friday. Nothing so special in day time. However, when it comes to dusk, we will feel the tension. Guess what. We will be sitting for our applied science midterm paper at night. Damn it.

After the test, despite the relief of successfully enduring such a bad week, there will be no feeling of pleasure. The subject which requires most studying, Chemistry, is awaiting us. I doubt whether the 2 days of weekend is sufficient for us to consume the pages and pages and pages. TIU mou.

Pityfully, at the another edge of globe, I guess my mum is feeling so bored without my companion. Sisters are not working in local state, while father's absence at home most of the time is a fact. I can imagine mum having lunch and dinner alone. If I am at home, I will be the 1 who accompany her during regular meal time. Haiz. And the house will be so quiet. I hate the atmosphere, even by just imagining about it...

weiren ahhh, you ought to be strong against the challenges in studying and also self determination...1 year can pass in a wink, or endlessy, depending how u think about it.

ALAS =.=

4 comments:

hueyMay said...

wei lan a..
i know you can do it de,
try your very best,
but dun turn into a psycho..

ur mom will know u very sang seng 1 la..talk more with her loh..using skype..

ur midterm really faint..
it's like asking me to do alot of animation..then i can diee...
now even one i oso gonna 9()&**^&%$^#%$#%#$^%&*&

jia you ba :)

xoxo




ps,u wan uncheck the word verification or not..
so ma fan la

w3iren said...

yea need time to adapt..now feel not so bad liao..few days before i really frust..but the 2 test gg liao..how to uncheck o? no nid uncheck lar haha

hueyMay said...

uncehck la!
like undang test!

zhenlong25 said...

大佬!
加油啊~
尽力就好。。。。
不要想太多=)
一起努力!