Sunday, October 5, 2008

QUIT!

Aww! I wan to quit! From what? Yea..I decided to stop doing GyM. I don't have enough determination. Or in simpler words, I am too lazy man. Sienzz.. If there are sports, I would rather involve in them.. Yes indeed, there are buddies playing foorball on the field in evening. Butz..all angmo...Haiz..not dare to join..sux in football..better not xia sui.......

In short, no more GYM for me, unless I have mood sometimes. I FAIL MYSELF...NO hope for broad shoulders, muscular arms...

SwT...

5 comments:

zhang said...

come n join us lah~ teakwondo really nice!!! ^^

reddishTea said...

gym gym! can imagine u sure become vy fit ady during the next meet up with u
*Cant wait*

weiren said...

ZZ..wont be fit..haha..coz i decided to stop liao..too lazy liao...

hueyMay said...

can la..continue..
or u run in ur room
haha

Szeshee said...

play soccer la~
practice makes perfect =D