Monday, December 8, 2008

Digital Devices Are Sho Sho Sho Integral in Our Lives

I am not a maniac in spending money. However, when it comes to electronic products, I am always willing to spend lavishly to get what I desire. My passion towards these goodies are sho sho sho strong and overwhelming. Well. In the midst of exam period, suddenly I am so enthusiasted in writing this post. These are my babes :




Sony Ericson K750 (So durable)




Sony PSP Slim Piano Black



Canon Digital IXUS 90IS (Accompany me in every trip oh)





Samsung YP-U3 Blue (With Blue LED light)




Apple Iphone 3G (with ROGERS WIRELESS Contract)






Logitech Cordless Desktop S510



And.....This is my beloved ACER mentioned in my previous post. Well. I could only bring it back to ACER service centre in Msia next year.
ACER Aspire 5580 (malfunctioned lolx)





Finally, proudly present my new laptop! Sad~I have to endure 3 months with plenty of allowance left...

Sony CS Series Dove White




Stylish Enough?

I do like the speaker and screen of this product. And. I have had a tough time making decision between SONY and TOSHIBA. Hope that it can be with me for the coming 4 years....

4 comments:

irene said...

white one is the best color.

reddishTea said...

ur sony vaio so yenggggg!!!!

love it love it!! next time when u're back, remember bring it back and let me molest k? hahaha

bOoN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
weiren said...

Sien...No more sony..Is toshiba liao
hahaha