Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My beloved Acer

Finals are just around the corner. Unfortunately, my laptop malfunctioned at previous night. The screen suddenly turned red and blank. I had no choice to perform a forcing shutdown. Everything was gone after that. I switched on the laptop and the screen stayed blank and did not respond. I tried for a few times and it's still the same. This morning, after the diag. test the man told me that the hard disk is in good condition. He claimed that most probably there are some problems with the motherboard, and it will cost approximately $235 to fix it. However, I can't ensure myself that there will not be other problems after the fixing. Indeed, Acer is sux, maybe, as many friends were facing some other similiar problems with their ACERS too. However, I love my Acer. It has been with me for 1 1/4 years. Moreover, I bought it using my mum's own saving. Why could this happen to me? Also, should I pay to fix it, or buy a new laptop? Any suggestion, please?

6 comments:

zhenlong25 said...

Go do a survey about the price of laptops over there~ if i am not mistaken, it will be much more cheaper then those in Malaysia~ If you cant afford to buy a new one, try to fix you hoping nothing else will go wrong~ =)

Szeshee said...

btw, u got a new 1 rite?

MZ said...

dun buy acer - their mother bod always got prob

weiren said...

Yea i bought a new 1...
Not Acer again..
Sony
takda $$$$ lagi

hueyMay said...

cooolll...
ada sony skrang

weiren said...

but pokai 9 9 lat lox