Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random

Finally, it comes to the weekend. Fortunately, there are not much assignments and homework as the calculus test had just over and most of the online problem sets had been submitted. Indeed, there are, which mostly due on next week, but whoever knows me well will definitely know that I will not start working on them in such a great pace. How lazy am I! I am not that hardworking man. When will I be motivated by my friends? I think this will be an unanswered question until the midterm approaches. Likewise, the worse is that I am not a bright student. Maybe it's the time for me to make a change.


I read Zhen Long's blog and realized that his laptop was stolen. >>IN RIDZUAN<< Aww..Again...Break- in case in RIDZUAN has been occurring frequently, yet there isn't any security enhancement taken by the condominium authority. In RIDZUAN, we had heard numerous break-in cases. I feel fortnate as I was not one of the victim. However, myhousemate, Jun Sian had a unlucky time. His laptop was being stolen in RIDZUAN, only realized when we were back from calculus test in Taylor. And, coinciddentzally:
1) Both long and my housemate rushed on their assignment in the previous night
and left the laptop outside the rooms.
2) Their laptop brand is DELL
I can see how frust Jun Sian was that time. Pity him. Thus I can imagine how frust was long too. Btw, glad that long has bought a new laptop. Cool! BEWARE in RIDZUAN!


Talk about my dining in UBC pula. Here, there are no mamak stalls or burger stalls at night. And the we usually have our dinner around 6pm. Oh swt. when it comes to 10pm at night, I feel hungry again. But, there isn't any eatry available! Oh ya, there's a benefit staying in RIDZUAN. BURGER delivary... So so so convenient. Therefore, all of us did a crazy purchase of Instance mee and biscuits in Metrotown.


Purchased food in Metrotown


Full load of MAGGI n biscuit + Ovaltine!


GIGANTIC bowl specially for MAGGI


Guess that I will mati kongdiao in the long run, eating these health deteriorating food.

And, there will be another new experience for me: clubbing night.
This event is organised by Seri Malaysia Club and will be held at downtown Vancouver. In Taylor, pitifully I never try going club for once. What a shame.. However, some regular clubbers claimed that there's no as much fun as expected, while there's a contradiction that those clubs are fully 'occupied' by those clubbing lovers during weekends. Amongst my friends, i think there will be only few of us going, which are most probably kacai, boonping, me, snail, n puiman. sWt lor...there are 27 jpa scholars in ubc.

5/27*100 = 16%

LoL

The event will be held on OCT 24, which is next saturday. The price for each ticket is $8, and there will be complimentary beverage before 10pm. The most significant point is that the club is named similar to my name, which is AuBAR. HaHa. Hope that it will be a great experience for me.


Yeah my last name is there


The other side

Stop right here le. Until pen meets again. Just kidding. This is the quote from our English tuition teacher, Ms Audrey. It's time to study the textbook. Recently, I really dunoe the lecturers ngap mat chun, especially in physic class. Others are still ok lar.


No sense of putting this photo. Just for song. Gift from Chinese Collegiate Club. Weird la.

weird


butz cute


It's time for textbook liao..Sien again...






7 comments:

Szeshee said...

XD
mati kong kiao!! love this!
yea... better not take in so much of instant noodles. HEALTH comes 1st.
yoh!! clubbing eh!!!
if not V ady, then share share ur experience. XD
i know u sure will scold me XP
haha!

hueyMay said...

haha..u have cute stufftoys.

i read the newspaper jsut now..
liu bik yi oso ubc oh..so she';s ur senior lo?hahaha
cool~

Szeshee said...

LOL
haha!!
cool~ hahahahha
jan i beh tahan u!

weiren said...

omg...u 2 ar...
like become siao po liao lor.....
1 so like "V", 1 so like celebrity.. suppose to say that i beh tahan u 2...haha

reddishTea said...

hahaha! ur blog vy interesting leh! somemore until pen meets paper and quote from ms audrey wa! hahaha, miss her anot?
eh! vancouver also got sell the hup seng square biscuit ar? wow! IN IN!
weh weh, club leh. hahaha, u dun go in naughty inside. haha. nvm, guai po sure let u hug de. haha! remember share ur experience with us ar!
nice blog nice blog! love reading it! heheheheh XD

reddishTea said...

oh ya! ur dong gu jai softtoy vy cute le... hahah. like mario d dong gu jai...

hueyMay said...

hahaha..joker rocks