Friday, September 5, 2008

Homesickness, "foodsickness"?

Sighz..My courses in UBC hav juz started..I m far away from my family, home, frens... Bobian lar.. I shld feel lucky and ignore d cons.. Likewise i miss Msian food too..Western food SUX!


My mum n I

Hows my mother in Seremban leh? I oledi away from home for omos 2 weeks. She sure feels lonely at home. Swt..My dad owez not at home. Ahpa, u 反省反省 lar. hope my mum will hang out with her frens so that she will not feel bored..

During webcam n phone session with mum, surprisingly I dun hav much things to talk about..Sounds weird rite.. However, I do miss my time at home (although i used to shout "boring" at home), the moment I argued with my mum, and also the mouth-watering food cooked by my mum. swt..1 more year..i will fly b and spend 3 month at home..cheer



Miss these delicacies

As Totem Park residents, the meal plan is mandatory for us. MAn! Tose food are superbly SUX. When it is d time 4 our dinner, I will keep lingering around the stalls and usually get dissapointed when i c d menu..holy shit..those Asian food, sushi and mexican food is incredibly sux..Well. ther is fast food stall...wait a moment, how can we eat those "life-threatening" food for the whole year? Impossible man! I miss wantan mee, nasi lemak, laksa, 大炒,etc..

In short, ther r pro n cons studying in oversea...mj n mel ready to 'man man ngai' lar!

1 comment:

zhenlong25 said...

LOL your way of blogging very funny..XD
WeiRen 'dai gor zai' jor~
but you always don't know what to talk de lar....cause you shy! hehe try to have more courage especially talking to your love ones ya~
try to cook yourself if those food sucks so much=P
take care~