Saturday, September 13, 2008

Depress...

It is 5.50pm now. I am still struggling for the lab experiment design form. 10 minutes before now, I called my mother. The local time in Malaysia is 8.40am, Sunday. There, my family, far away from me, were preparing for going for breakfast. If I was there, surely I am the last person who is awoke by my mother to preparing for breakfast outside. I miss those moments...
My mum told that she would not go to my grandma's house to chat with me using web cam. sWt. The worse is my dad ask me to be brave enough to know more hong kong girls. WTH. As there was delay for them to received my message through phone call, the conversation last for 10 minutes, not more than that. Now I have a sense of weird feeling, especially when listening to the song played by my roommate. Is it the symbol of culture-shock or homesickness? I hope it was not.....


ar..my mum..my family..my bed

Anticipation for the summer breaK

CheeR

4 comments:

reddishTea said...

weilan, stay strong... now it's just the starting, i blieve soon u will adapt the life there! all of us looking forward to summer! when u and yixiang back. =)

zhenlong25 said...

ga yao lar dai lou~
go know more people, social more~
HK girls! =P
be brave to talk!

weiren said...

sien lo...speechless

hueyMay said...

ya loh wei lan....
be bracve...