Friday, September 5, 2008

Bud Itchy Open Blog!?!

It has been 2 weeks since my arrival in Vancouver, BC. The main thing that meets my satisfactory is the internet service provided in my new home, Totem Park Nootka House. I still remember the 3 months in my house without internet connection, when I could only hold my PSP in my hands and occasionally went to the adjacent cyber cafe, not for dOTa, juz for browsing my mailbox and UBC SSC. Well. Now the laptop is constantly placed on my study table, connected to the internet.WOW! Faster then Malaysia d connection (before the arrival of all residents. loL). BUTZ, surprisingly, sitting in front of my laptop, I could hardly think of wat to be done by using internet. SWT. No dOTa, no DL, wats my entertainment! Sien dao. Oh ya. I wonder why all my friends r so addicted in blogging..Taylor's frens, secondary skul frens.. clicking all my frens' blogs in diff tabs, only realize I m not aware of everything hapened around me. Suddenly, my bud itchy....here's come my blog. LOL..

1 comment:

zhenlong25 said...

Well, i blog for the sake of sharing my life with all my friends=)
miss you ler sozai~ haha
take care ya!
keep blogging so we know what happen to you from time to time.